Welcome to Letters from Santa!
For more than 25 years I’ve been helping Santa with his mail; writing, illustrating, and painting letters, becoming a special part of many families' Christmas tradition.
My letters are on parchment and are hand-water-colored by some fine elves. The parchment envelopes are hand-lettered and each one bears an original North Pole stamp and the current year's postmark.
Information is provided for a hand-written p.s. at the end of the letter. Because my p.s.'s are not generic-fill-in-the-blank-computer generated responses, I can mention highlights such as potty training, shoe-tying, birth of siblings, sports, music or academic achievements...family trips, hoped-for gifts, a beloved pet. Many of my customers have received a letter every year of their life; therefore, you can imagine that my p.s.'s have dealt with some difficult issues, including deaths, divorces, tough times at school, a move from a long-time home, etc. When it comes to the perfect p.s. I am limited by space, but not by subject.
To enhance the magic even more, consider a thank-you note next to the empty cookie plate on Christmas morning.
A wide assortment of letters is available to choose from.
Need some help choosing?
- Is your child celebrating his or her First Christmas?
- Is your pre-schooler working hard at saying "Please and Thank-You" and sharing with his friends or siblings?
- Does your family leave carrots for the reindeer?
- Is your child determined to stay awake to see Santa and the reindeer?
- Are you trying to find the right words to tell your child about the real meaning of Santa and the Christmas Spirit?
- Would you like to send a letter about the birth of Baby Jesus?
- Did you know that Santa's elves are trying to catch your child doing good deeds?
- Have you heard about the latest crazy mix-ups in the North Pole workshops?? Green Snow! Sleep Deprived Elves! Peculiar Candy Canes!
- Are there lots of questions about getting down chimneys and flying reindeer?
- Is your child dealing with the challenges of being a high school freshman?
- Or maybe she's a high school senior! Perhaps he's had a bit of mischief catch up with him?
- Know a wonderful couple of newlyweds who'd appreciate hearing from Santa?
- Do you want to let a special Grandparent, teacher, babysitter or friend know how much they are appreciated?
Why don't you just go fix yourself a nice cup of tea, sit down, and take your time reading through the letters.
If you still have questions about which is the perfect letter for your child, Grandchild, Godchild or sweetheart, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Finally, if you'd like to know what some of my old customers think, click here…. And thank you so much for considering allowing me to be part of your Christmas tradition.